Want to join a team of results-driven advertisers who love their work, have a bias for innovation, and are on a mission to provide our associates and clients the best experience possible?
We're looking for an experienced Advertising Account Executive who is looking to join a results-driven agency, alongside talented individuals who love their work & obsess over client results & personal growth.
We are NOT your typical Advertising company who overpromises, and under-delivers, with no proven system for delivering results.
• We only take on clients we are confident we can help, and aim to overdeliver.
• We set the expectations with our internal, proven systems.
• We operate with the utmost transparency and integrity, including refunding clients if necessary.
• We have a track record of happily retaining clients for years.
• Gradually take over day-to-day management of 10-15 client accounts
• Create & test new ad campaign strategies
• Strive for a 12 hour response time on client communication
• Manage a virtual assistant
• Manage client accounts per their expectations and goals
• Conduct keyword research for all clients on a regular basis
• Write ad copy
• Manage campaign bids and budgets in conjunction with our internal software
• Maintain relationships with client’s Amazon account reps
• Strategize, build, and launch ad campaigns
• Learn and fail fast - test new Beta rollouts as available.
This Position REQUIRES Experience With:
• Amazon Advertising - Seller Central or AMS/Advertising Console (Preferably both)
• Keyword Research
• Managing and retaining clients
• Fluency in "Amazon Lingo"
The Ideal Candidate:
• Is agile & adaptable
• Is a fast learner
• Has a bias towards action
• Strives for a 90% client retention rate
• Has high EQ (you enjoy advertising, and talking about it with other people)
• Enjoys working remote (and can hold yourself accountable)
• Is relentlessly pursuing personal development & becoming the best version of yourself
• Is not afraid to test and execute bold, radically different suggestions
• Write “ATTENTION” somewhere in your application or the subject line
• *Bonus points if you have experience with Amazon DSP Advertising or the Walmart Self-Serve Ad Platform.
• Fully paid yearly company retreat
• Opportunity to work remote from anywhere in the world
• Monthly co-working allowance
• Paid coffee subscription
• Paid Brain.fm subscription
• End of year performance bonus
• Client referral bonus
• Leadership Kindle library
• Ability to work in the trenches day in & day out with amazing people!
• See how your efforts make a large contribution to the growth of the agency